Edmonton-City Centre AGM 2022
The Edmonton-City Centre Liberals will hold their Annual General Meeting on Thursday, August 4th, at 7 PM.
All who are interested are welcome to attend.
However, only those Members in Good Standing of the Alberta Liberal Party who ordinarily reside in the Constituency of Edmonton-City Centre are entitled to vote at the meeting.
Please RSVP to attend.
The Agenda will be as follows:
1. Call to Order
2. Welcome and Introductions
3. Appointment of Recording Secretary
4. Motion to Approve the Agenda
5. Election of Officers
6. Motion to give the Board authority to appoint Officers and Directors to vacant positions as they deem necessary
7. Motion to select signing officers
8. Other Business
There will also be an opportunity to meet with various Executive members of the Alberta Liberal Party.
August 04, 2022 at 7:00pm - 8pm
Gwyneth Midgley ·
9918 101st St NW Edmonton
7pm - 8pm