Agenda Alberta Liberal Party Annual General Meeting
Saturday, May 30, 2015, 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM AGM Registration
10:00 AM - 2:45 PM AGM
Chateau Nova Hotel, Grizzly Room
13920 Yellowhead Trail, Edmonton, Alberta T5L 3C2
The AGM is free to attend but you will require a $10 dollar membership to participate in any voting at the event: Memberships can be purchased here.
Lunch for the event is priced at $25 dollars and can be purchased here.
Candidate and Volunteer Appreciation Event:
Immediately following the AGM there will be an appreciation event for all our hard working volunteers and candidates. The event will be an informal social gathering with a cash bar and complimentary appetizers. All AGM attendees and campaign volunteers and candidates are welcome to attend. The event will run until 5:00 pm.
For those of you looking to book accommodations at the hotel we have the following special rates available to members attending our AGM. Please call the Chateau Nova at 780 454 5441 and ask for the Alberta Liberal rates.
- 2 Queen beds $119.00 plus tax, per night, based on double occupancy
- 1 King bed $119.00 plus tax, per night, based on double occupancy
- Junior King Suite $139.00 plus tax, per night, based on double occupancy
- Corner Queen Suite $139.00 plus tax, per night, based on double occupancy
1. Registration 9:00 am 2. Adoption of Agenda 10:00 am 3. Approval of Minutes Saturday, May 31 2014 10:05 am 4. Opening Remarks from Leader David Swann 10:15 am 5. Reports i. Director of Political Operations 10:25 am ii. Treasurer’s Report 10:45 am a. Presentation of Audited Financial Statements iii. Campaign Team 10:55 am iv. Executive Reports 11:10 am 6. Election of Officers 11:40 am a. President b. VP Communications c. VP Policy d. Treasurer e. Secretary 7. Lunch 12:15 pm 8. Guest Speaker LPC Edmonton Centre Candidate: Randy Boissonnault 1:00 pm 9. Announcement of Election Results/Remarks from Newly Elected President 1:20 pm 10. Setting of the Membership Fee 1:30 pm 11. Proposed Bylaw Amendments 1:40 pm 12. Closing Remarks from Leader David Swann 2:40 pm 13. Adjournment 2:45 pm