BHU UET Admit Card 2017 For Entrance Exam
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) is a well renowned and one of the best government colleges as well as the university that offers many courses including arts, law, social science, commerce, agriculture and etc. Only for the undergraduate candidates who have completed their 12th or those who are still appearing for the 12th board class. Several government colleges are authorized by the Banaras Hindu University and they take this exam as the screening criterion for admissions. Eligible candidates can get a chance to get admission in the Banaras University by applying for the online application form provided by BHU.
After fulfilling the process of the application form, you need to download the admit card through official website www.bhuonline.in. You can only be able to download BHU UET Admit Card 2017 or access it if you have entered all the details correctly. Candidates can apply for the application form only if they have successfully submitted the application form and paid the required application form fee. To have the admit card, it is mandatory if you are going to appear in the entrance exam. Candidate should have a hard copy of the admit card along with him during the exam as it will act as the hall ticket.
Candidates have to download the BHU UET Admit Card by entering the registration id allotted to them at the time of online submission of application form and password they have selected. Definitely, the next question which must be running through your mind is how to download the admit card?
So, we are here to solve out all your queries. There is no hard and fast rule to download the admit card of BHU UET 2017. What you have to do is
- Go to the official website that is bhuonline.in.
- Scroll down the admit card.
- Click on the BHU UET Hall Ticket link.
- Then you have to enter the registration number and email id.
- After that, click on the download text and download the admit card.
- You have to follow these steps referred above.
No candidate will allow in the entrance exam without the valid admit card. So, keep the hard copy of admit card along with you till the examination gets over. Candidates should carefully examine all the details that will enter in the admit card. If any detail has mentioned incorrectly then, the candidate should inform the office of the controller of examinations and to the board conducting the exam.
No consideration will give if the discrepancies will not inform out timely.Your attested passport size photo will be required to attach on the admit card. It has used for the online submission. You can keep the same pattern of passport size photograph at all the stages of the admission process.
If any kind of problem occurs in downloading the BHU UG Admit Card 2017 he/she must immediately contact the authorized board.
Important points to keep in mind are:
- The test will conduct as per the schedule. The test details will available on the official site. You can check from there only and venue details has given on the admit card
- Matters whether it will relate to undergraduate entrance exam or admission to respective courses. The decision of the university will final and binding.
- Candidates can note that there will be no postal dispatch of BHU Admit Card. It can only download from the candidate's email account or through the BHU’S test portal. You can enter the registration number to them at the time of submission.
Candidates can check all the entered details again and again before clicking on the final submission.
April 25, 2017 at 6:00pm - 9pm
Utah, AR 12211
Google map and directions