Calgary Bow Annual General Meeting
The Calgary-Bow Liberal Team is holding their Annual General Meeting and wants you to attend!
With less than two years until the next election, it is pivotal for Liberals to be organizing diligently in each riding. At the Bow AGM members of the riding will be able to elect the team responsible for the ground level work necessary for a Liberal victory in Bow in 2019.
Special guests at the event include Alberta Liberal Leader David Khan and Alberta Liberal VP Policy Nicolaas Jansen.
All are welcome but only members of the riding are eligible to vote at the meeting.
We hope to see you there!
Agenda for the Evening
7:00 – 7:30 Meet and Greet with David Khan
7:30 – 7:55 Annual General Meeting
7:55 - 8:15 Policy Discussion lead by Matt and Nick
8:15 – 8:25 David Khan Speaking Slot
8:25 - 8:40 Constituency Development Strategy: Path of Progression
Agenda for the AGM
- Call to Order
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Approval of Past Minutes of the last AGM
- President's Report along with Election Readiness Report from Matt Gaiser
- Treasurer's Financial Report from Phil Gaiser
- Election of Officers
- Motion to give the Board authority to appoint Officers and Directors
- Motion to select signing officers
- Audit Committee Selection
- Other Business
August 23, 2017 at 7:00pm - 9pm
Bowness Community Centre, 7904 43 Ave NW Calgary T3B 4P9
Matthew Gaiser ·