Emigrated here from the UK in 1972 , armed with a degree in Geology and Chemistry.
- Worked in the oil patch for a couple of years as a geological teccy on exploration well sites.
- Moved in to the construction field.
- Obtained a journeyman ticket in carpentry with the Red Seal Certification.
- Operated my own construction business since 1981 , specialising in private renovations.
- Lived in the community ( Southwood) for over 30 years
- My wife, Lynda, is a public health nurse specialising in Hep C and HIV and works with the more marginalised members of the community.
- Two of my three children attended Henry Wisewood School . The other one went to EP Scarlett.
- Scout master at St Andrews United Church for over 10 years and obtained national recognition for the quality of program.
- I dabble as an artist using pastels as a medium . Solo exhibition at Calgary Public Library (Southwood branch) in June and July of this year (2015)
Publications: -Are you paying too much in WCB premiums , The Renovation Magazine , Calgary, 2004